Product Description & Reviews
The Aqualogix Bells are a patented design that provides omni-directional drag resistance no matter which way they are moved through the water. The primary difference is in the size of the blade. The green Bells have the least resistance, but are also the high speed Bells. They allow the user to do fast upper body water workouts moving the blades through the water at rapid speed to ignite the small fast twitch muscles for explosive power and speed. They are often the preferred choice for the de-conditioned or rehabilitation. The Aqualogix Black Bells provide an initial starting point for warming up and stretching. These are perfect for a fast tempo set, aquatic fitness workouts, cardio, core, strengthening and injury recovery training. The Aqualogix Blue Bells are used to develop power and strength. These maximum resistance Bells provide dynamic upper body strength and power training in a water workout. They are often used by more experienced users whose goals are to develop dynamic strength and endurance.
Features & Highlights
- Dynamic strength and power drag resistance training in low, medium and high resistance
- Hand held omni-directional resistance training for upper body vertical aquatic fitness
- Full body capable when used with in conjuction with the lower body Aqualogix Fins
- Most effective for upper body and core specific water training from rehabilitation, strength, conditioning and sports performance
- Molded pistol grip for secure and comfortable hand placement
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.