Product Description & Reviews
The Series 7 Smith Machine. Set to a 7-degree reversed pitch, the Series 7 allows natural upper and lower body movements for maximum muscle interaction; a feature not found in the traditional Smith Machine. User safety is provided by 20 cross-member lock-out points that are accessible with a simple 15-degree rotation of the bar, eliminating the need for a spotter. For those exercises that demand freeweight movement, the 14-position gunrack with 17 inch extra heavy-duty safeties is also set to a 7-degree reversed pitch providing convenient lift-off points and predictable racking. Weights NOT included.
Features & Highlights
- Linear ball bearing Smith system with 20 crossmember lock-out points for a safe, solid stop at any point in your workout routine
- Freeweight gunrack system with 14 lift-off and racking positions for ultimate versatility, safety and control
- Large diameter Smith Bar responds quickly, is easy to control and weighs only 25 Lbs. It's ideal for amateurs or professionals
- Includes incredibly strong, adjustable safeties for both the Smith system and the freeweight barbell workout center.
- Assembled Dimensions: 83" x 66"L x 64"W (84" at bar)
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: M65407, mpn: PPA13X, ean: 0066510400952,