Product Description & Reviews
With Jovan Vavic, USC Head Men's and Women's Water Polo Coach; 10-time MPSF Coach of the Year, 9-time National Coach of the Year, 10 National Championships, 9 Cutino Award winners. Jovan Vavic has led both the USC men's and women's water polo teams to national championships three times in the same school year (1998-99, 2003-04 and 2009-10) and has lifted the Trojans to three consecutive men's national championships in 2008, 2009 and 2010 title. Now for the first time you can take a poolside seat and watch Coach Vavic run six USC practices in real-time while he teaches all aspects of water polo Explore the practice dynamics that offer a mix of skill work, drills, strength training, tactics, and strategies and include nearly 150 practice drills/activities and situations. Vavic's proven system of success is legendary and gets results. This extensive DVD set includes more than 10 hours of water polo practice, including six sessions over three days of practice. This DVD set covers nearly every facet of how Coach Vavic teaches and coaches the game. Order now and take the first step in integrating these proven techniques and coaching methods into your program
Features & Highlights
- Get "all access" to six full practices coached by 9-time National Coach of the Year Jovan Vovic
- Includes 150 practice drills, activities and situations
- Practices include skill instruction, drills, strategies, tactics, and competitive play situations
- This extensive DVD set includes more than 10 hours of water polo practice, including six sessions over three days of practice
- 622 Minutes (8 DVDs), 2012
|Package Weight:||0.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.5 x 0.9 x 0.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: SEC-869, mpn: 869, ean: 0694151009526,