Product Description & Reviews
The resistance band can also be attached to the foot/stomach cradle and used as an assisted push up trainer. By attaching the adjustable strap to the foot/stomach cradle users can perform a range of stomach, swinging and leg exercises. This is a very versatile trainer that incorporates many products into one modular solution that can be used nearly everywhere. Contents: One CoreX Metal 42 Inch Long RipFit Bar with Three heavy wearing grips. One adjustable strap with two CoreX slide buckles. One CoreX extender/attachment strap. One large screw locking carabiner, Two large carabiners and two small carabiners. One fully padded and mesh lined foot/stomach cradle. One CoreX Strong Fabric Sleeve Protected Resistance Band. One Heavy Duty CoreX Door Anchor. A comprehensive RipFit Training Booklet as well as video exercises is available for free download from our website. Note: we are still working on an exercise booklet. They will be released on our website.
Features & Highlights
- . Length adjustable straps support the bar enabling quick and efficient height adjustment.
- The bar configuration is easier to use than traditional bodyweight trainers as less strain is also place on key joints and core muscle groups.
- he CoreX Functional Fitness Trainer does it all. It is that is purposely designed for those with injuries, rehabilitation needs, or users who are new to bodyweight training
- The elongated foot/stomach cradle is also easier for foot insertion when compared to traditional bodyweight foot cradles.
- By connecting the supplied fabric sleeve protected resistance band, the bar can be used as a RipFit Trainer which is ideal for working core muscles or rehabilitation needs as asymmetric force is applied during workouts.
|Item Weight:||0.03 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.