Product Description & Reviews
The OneFitWonder Econ Sled is designed to let you get your sled push on without busting your budget. This push sled is made of a lighter grade steel than heavy-duty push sleds, so it packs and ships (and assembles) with ease, but it's still tough enough to take a beating. Additionally, the push handles pop out of the sockets for easy storage- it's a great sled for garage gyms where space is tight. Please note that this is an Econ push sled. For use in a box, commercial gym, or if you're a heavy hitter, we suggest checking out a commercial grade sled. 400 pound capacity, 135-180 pound suggested loading Gloss black powder coat finish Mounting bracket for use with a harness or pull strap (sold separately) Removable handles for storage (back and front handles easily remove) Package Contents and Specifications Contents: 1 - Econ "Prowler" Push Sled Weight: 33 Pounds Material: Steel Dimensions: Length of the center bar - 38" x Width of the removable push posts - 28" x Height of the push posts - 38.5"
Features & Highlights
- Pushing a sled is one of the most deceptively difficult exercises there is- and this econ sled means that you can add sled work to your WODs without breaking the bank.
- This push sled is made of a lighter grade steel than heavy-duty push sleds, so it packs and ships (and assembles) with ease, but it's still tough enough to take a beating.
- Removable handles for storage (back and front handles easily remove).
- Mounting bracket for use with a harness or pull strap (sold separately).
- 400 pound weight capacity, 135-180 pound suggested loading.
|Package Weight:||40 pounds|
|Package Size:||18 x 8 x 8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.