Product Description & Reviews
The Firstlaw Fitness I-Beam Pull Up Bars are the only I-Beam Pull Up Bars on the market that use 1-1/4" steel tubing. Don't be fooled by other I-Beam Pull Up Bars that claim to use 1-1/4" steel tubing but ship 1.0" steel tubing. Our engineering team suggests using nothing smaller that 1-1/4" steel tubing when doing pull ups. Very easy to install in 15 minutes or less, no drilling required. The unique design uses (6) 3/8" bolts to clamp to the bottom flange of the I-Beam. Once installed it feels like the Pull Up Bar is welded to the I-Beam. It comes with foam rubber grips that give you 3 different pull up variations (wide, close, and pistol grip). These different variations isolate different muscles giving you a fuller workout. The Firstlaw Fitness I-Beam Pull Up Bar is engineered to last. It comes with a LIFETIME WARRANTY and is 100% made in the USA. If you have access to a steel I-beam you have to try the Firstlaw Fitness I-Beam Pull Up Bar. If you are not 100% satisfied with this product return it for a full refund, no questions asked. Please contact Firstlaw Fitness with any questions through Amazon or direct from our website.
Features & Highlights
- FIRSTLAW FITNESS MAKES THE ONLY I-BEAM PULL UP BAR THAT USES 1-1/4" STEEL TUBE - THE STRONGEST I-BEAM PULL UP BAR ON THE MARKET!
- BAR IS EXTENDED 6" BELOW THE I-BEAM - FITS I-BEAMS FROM 3.5 in TO 11 in WIDE
- BOLT-ON INSTALLATION - NO DRILLING - MULTIPLE GRIP POSITIONS - FEELS LIKE IT'S WELDED TO THE I-BEAM
- ROCK SOLID 1-1/4 in STEEL TUBES MAKE IT THE STRONGEST ONE YOU CAN BUY - 600 LBS WEIGHT LIMIT
- 100% MADE IN THE USA - LIFETIME WARRANTY
|Package Weight:||34 pounds|
|Package Size:||12 x 5 x 5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.