Product Description & Reviews
Combining world-class performance with the best features of our fitness and outdoor watches, Fenix 5X is the premiere multisport training companion. It’s the first Fenix series watch to offer full-color TOPO mapping for at-a-glance navigation and location reference -so you can beat yesterday, and be sure of getting back. You get advanced features such as Elevate wrist heart rate technology, built-in activity profiles, performance metrics and training status readings that show the fitness-enhancing effects of your workout. Smart notifications help you stay in touch on the go. Plus, Quick Fit bands let you tailor the look to any lifestyle or activity -no tools required. Go from workplace to workout without breaking stride.
Features & Highlights
- Ultimate multisport GPS watch with full-color TOPO mapping, routable cycling maps and other outdoor navigation features
- Fit for adventure with rugged design that features stainless steel bezel, buttons and rear case
- Built-in navigation sensors include GPS and GLONASS capability to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone as well as 3-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter
- Put key stats at your fingertips with the performance widget that shows your training status, training load and more
- Connected features include smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect online fitness community and personalization through free watch faces and apps from our Connect IQ store
|Item Weight:||3.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.7 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.77 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.94 x 3.94 x 3.94 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.