Product Description & Reviews
Frame: Square and Tubular, 12 gauge steel construction Powder Coated Finish: The Electrostatic powder coat offers a durable maintenance free finish Pads: Closed cell foam wrapped with double stitched high grade naugahyde 5 different angled positions from 45 degrees to 90 degrees to challenge even the most conditioned athlete Brushed aluminum end caps to keep roller pads and grips in place 90 degree position offers the perfect position to perform Roman Chair sit-ups Home Warranty: Limited Lifetime on frame Light Commercial Warranty: 10yr. on frame Dimensions: Length 53.74" x Width 31.03" x Min Height 38.73" Max Height 39.86" (ASSEMBLY REQUIRED)
Features & Highlights
- Frame: Square and Tubular, 12 gauge steel construction
- 5 different angled positions from 45 degrees to 90 degrees to challenge even the most conditioned athlete
- 90 degree position offers the perfect position to perform Roman Chair sit-ups
- Home Warranty: Limited Lifetime on frame / Light Commercial Warranty: 10yr. on frame
- Dimensions: Length 53.74" x Width 31.03" x Min Height 38.73" Max Height 39.86" (ASSEMBLY REQUIRED)
|Model:||45/90 Hyperextension Bench|
|Package Weight:||88 pounds|
|Package Size:||26 x 12 x 12 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Valor Fitness
mpn: CB-23, ean: 0844192001755,
Valor Fitness CB-23 Back Extension/Sit Up Bench works both sides of your mid section. Adjusts in two ways, both the length of the unit as well as the ...
By Yukon Fitness
mpn: ABM-157, ean: 0641489947372,
The Angled Back Machine is designed to build a wide, massive, highly defined back in no time at all! Constructed with the same heavy duty 12 gauge ste...
By Valor Fitness
mpn: CB-13, ean: 0844192001038,
The Valor Fitness CB-13 Adjustable Back Extension is a great tool to build lower back muscles as well as strengthening and conditioning the obliques a...