Product Description & Reviews
Pilates Springboard: Designed by master teacher Ellie Herman, the Pilates Springboard is an affordable, space-saving piece of Pilates equipment that provides an invigorating full-body workout. The Springboard bolts to the wall, so it doesn't take up floor space. This makes it perfect for an extra room, a home gym, garage, attic, or basement. If you own a Pilates studio or fitness facility, you can mount several Springboards along a wall and offer group equipment classes. Springboard Push-Through Bar: You asked for it, and here it is! Enjoy more versatility by adding a push-through bar to your Springboard! Now you can increase your options to perform even more Trapeze Table exercises! The anodized aluminum bar quickly and easily attaches to your existing Springboard (mountain brackets and hardware included). You don't need to remove, change, or alter your installed Springboard in order to install the push-through bar. Available in two resistances: two blue or red springs.
Features & Highlights
- 20"w x 72"h maple-faced plywood Pilates Springboard(TM).
- Pair of yellow arm (or roll-down) springs with Neoprene handles.
- Pair of purple (medium) leg springs with cotton loops.
- Solid maple roll-down bar and dowel.
- 20 eyebolts for spring attachments and hardware for attaching the Springboard to studs with standard 16" spacing.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.