Product Description & Reviews
• Make sure the user is wetting the electrodes on the back of the strap with water. The electrodes have a rubber coating on them. • Place the transmitter strap on the chest PRIOR to starting the heart rate search on the watch. If the search on the watch is started prior to wearing the chest strap, the watch will fail to pick up the code and not make the connection. • Make sure the user is away from others when starting the heart rate search, i.e. healthclub setting where there may be other Polar users in close proximity. • If this does not help ...Please contact us directly at 800-227-1314, option 5 so we can further assist them with warranty service if necessary.
Features & Highlights
- Men's heart rate monitor watch with stylish black/silver housing
- Measures heart rate in bpm, includes audio and visual target zone alarm
- Energy pointer indicates whether workout is improving fitness or burning fat
- Polar own cal function tracks energy expenditure during single session
- 99 Training files with summaries, water-resistant to 50-Meter, 2 year warranty
|Color:||Red / Silver|
|Item Weight:||0.004 pounds|
|Item Size:||4 x 3.75 x 3.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.02 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.8 x 2.4 x 2.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.