Product Description & Reviews
The POOLTREKKING MIAMI is designed for intensive use in swimming pools for group sessions. It can be used for personal training, professional fitness in general and rehabilitation. The future of group activities in the pool is definitely turned towards the use of aquatic treadmills. The activity is called POOLTREKKING. The smooth movement of the running belt is propelled by the user himself. The treadmill is extremely stable. Robust, it requires very little maintenance. It can be folded for easy storage out of water. PUT A TREADMILL IN YOUR POOL !
Features & Highlights
- The underwater POOLTREKKING MIAMI is particularly recommended for professional use (fitness center, spa, spas, hotels).
- This aquatic activity is easy, this is the best way to train in the water for everyone.
- By reducing to the minimum the joint impact, walking or aqua jogging is the best way to achieve a cardio workout and stay fit.
- Use: intensive group sessions, fitness, personal training, spas, hotels.
- COMFORT POOL is a design protocol based on ergonomics, biomechanics and ease of use. This protocol has been designed by a medical team, sport team and the design department of POOLBIKE.
|Manufacturer:||POOLBIKING USA LLC|
|Publisher:||POOLBIKING USA LLC|
|Studio:||POOLBIKING USA LLC|
|Item Size:||23.5 x 41.38 x 41.38 inches|
|Package Weight:||67.27 pounds|
|Package Size:||28.35 x 6.3 x 6.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.