Product Description & Reviews
The Hex Bar is designed to keep weight centered through the body’s midline during deadlifts, shrugs, and power pulls. The change in angle allows you to do dead lifts that incorporate less of your glutes and lower back while increasing the use of the quadriceps. To create a custom Olympic Hex Bar, simply add the Olympic plates (sold separately) in the weight of your choice. Two handle options for versatility. 56 1/4 x 23 wide x 21 inches long (inside). Sleeve is 9 inches. Since 1986, Power Systems' passion for fitness has been fueled by our customers. Power Systems is committed to ensuring people have the tools to lead active lives with professional-grade products, cutting-edge educational materials, and elite customer service. “Power Your Potential” is the philosophy that guides everything Power Systems stands for.
Features & Highlights
- Designed for doing Hex Bar squats, deadlifts, shrugs and power pulls
- Do dead lifts that incorporate less of your glutes and lower back while increasing the use of the quadriceps
- Pull significantly more weight without the impact on lower back
- 2-handle options for users of all sizes
- Weight training accessory for speed, agility, strength, power, running, football, volleyball, basketball, baseball, soccer and all other athletic, fitness, weight, or cross training
|Item Weight:||100 pounds|
|Package Weight:||56.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||25 x 7.5 x 7.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Sunny Health & Fitness
mpn: OB-84, ean: 0815749011572,
By Gronk Fitness Products
mpn: 100-3718, ean: 0639738151809,