Product Description & Reviews
The Flip Down Safety Bars from Titan Fitness are constructed of 2x3" 11 gauge steel and are designed to fit T-3 Power Racks. Both 24" depth and 36" depth Flip Down Safeties are available.These safety bars easily install into your T-3 Power Rack uprights and not only serve to save you from a failed rep, but can also be set up as a pulling platform. The UHMW liner spans the entire safety bar to protect your barbell.Features:- Compatible with Titan T-3 Power Racks - 36" depth. (24" depth flip down safeties available).- 2x3" 11 gauge steel construction for durability and strength.- Sold in pairs.- UHMW liner spans the entire bar to protect your barbell and make for quieter rack pulls.- Can be used as a pulling platform.- Overall Load Capacity: 1500 LBSpecs:- Length - 36"- Width - 2"- Weight - 41 lb total- Finish - Black Powder Coating
Features & Highlights
- Compatible with Titan T-3 Power Racks - 36" depth. (24" depth flip down safeties available)
- 2" x 3" 11 gauge steel construction for durability and strength. - Sold in pairs
- UHMW liner spans the entire bar to protect your barbell and make for quieter rack pulls.
- Length: 36" - Width: 2" - Weight: 41 lb Total
- Finish - Black Powder Coating
|Item Weight:||0 pounds|
|Package Weight:||41 pounds|
|Package Size:||8 x 6 x 6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.