Product Description & Reviews
The Titan T-3 Series Heavy Duty Power Rack is perfect for any professional or at home gym. Built using heavy 11ga (3.25mm) steel, this rack will not give way or back down. T-3 Power Racks use 2"x3" steel tubes. You will notice right away how every piece is heavy and solid. It's perfect for dips, bench press, curls, pull ups, and much much more. The pre-drilled holes follow the "West Side" hold pattern allowing you to move the bar up or down in just 1" increments when using a bench. The weight tree attachments and J-hooks are included and are easily installed. The 5/8" hardware provides maximum security even when the rack is completely maxed out. The bolt-together construction allows you to easily transport and fit the rack in to any room or basement!Features: - Capacity: Over 1,000 lbs - T-3 Series uses 2"x3" steel tubes - HD Steel Dip Bars and Steel J-Hooks included - First pull-up bar: 1 1/4" - Second pull-up bar: 2" - West-side Hole Pattern Specifications - Weight: 230 lb - Dip Bars Capacity: 500lb - Height: 91" - Inside Width: 42" - Inside Depth: 24" - Width: 46" - Length: 36" - Material: Steel
Features & Highlights
- T-3 Series uses 2"x3" steel tubes - Capacity: Over 1,000 lbs - HD Steel J-Hooks and Dip Bars Included
- First pull-up bar: 1 1/4" - Second pull-up bar: 2" - West-side Hole Pattern
- Weight: 230 lb - Height: 90"- Material: Steel
- Inside Width: 42" - Inside Depth: 24" - Width: 46" - Length: 36"
- We need your phone number for the trucking company to schedule delivery. Without it there will be delays!
|Item Weight:||230 pounds|
|Item Size:||46 x 92 x 92 inches|
|Package Weight:||260.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||1 x 1 x 1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.