Product Description & Reviews
If you're looking to strengthen your arm muscles, the Valor Fitness® arm/triceps machine can help you target those difficult-to-build areas. It features a steel frame with vinyl-covered pads, an adjustable seat and hand grips and a 28-position resistance dial. It can be used with both standard and Olympic plates.12-gauge steel frame. Vinyl-covered arm and seat pads. For use with standard or Olympic plates (sold separately).. 7 seat adjustment options using a popper pin. Ergonomically designed arm/chest pads and hand grips. 28-position popper pin resistance dial..
Features & Highlights
- 12-gauge steel frame. Vinyl-covered arm and seat pads. For use with standard or Olympic plates (sold separately).
- 7 seat adjustment options using a popper pin. Ergonomically designed arm/chest pads and hand grips. 28-position popper pin resistance dial.
- Position 1 (weight behind peg/high-set arm bar) works the triceps; position 2 (weight in front of peg/low-set arm bar) works the biceps. 3 rubber base caps keep floors damage free. 2-year manufacturer's warranty on the pads.
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty on the popper pin. Assembled Dimensions (resting): L 39" x W 43" x H 41". Frame Dimensions: 2.75" x 2" and 2" x 2".
- Seat Adjustment: 17.5" to 23.5". Max Seat User Weight: 400 lbs. Max Weight Arm Weight: 150 lbs.
|Manufacturer:||Valor Athletics Inc.|
|Publisher:||Valor Athletics Inc.|
|Studio:||Valor Athletics Inc.|
|Item Weight:||65 pounds|
|Item Size:||25 x 7 x 7 inches|
|Package Size:||25 x 7 x 7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.