Product Description & Reviews
DF-1 Features: Best in it's class when it comes to a decline bench and AB crunch board. Most steep declines put unwanted pressure on the lower back, but the DF-1 bench gives your back the support it needs. The contoured angle behind the knees, along with the shin supports, distribute the pressure away from your knees and back. The extra-wide base with rubber base caps provide extra stability even for the heaviest of users. Great item for sit ups and decline workouts.Steel frame measuring: 4-Inch X 2-Inch, 2-Inch X 2-Inch.
Features & Highlights
- Steel frame measuring: 4-Inch X 2-Inch, 2-Inch X 2-Inch
- High density, contoured, dual-layer pad measuring 50-Inch x 16-Inch x 3-Inch, contours to 10-Inch width
- Pad height in flat position(floor to top of pad) 21-Inch
- 12 decline adjustment positions
- Assembly Instructions: Assembly required
|Item Weight:||0.98 pounds|
|Item Size:||21 x 37 x 37 inches|
|Package Weight:||90 pounds|
|Package Size:||30 x 23.3 x 23.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.