Product Description & Reviews
The XMark Flat, Incline, Decline (FID) Bench with Arm Curl and Leg Developer offers a variety of strength training exercises for a full body workout from the comfort of home. With eight ladder back adjustments from decline to full military position, 3 vertical preacher curl adjustments and 3 position dual leg developer, this FID bench is fully customizable to fit you. Built for comfort and stability, the bench features extra thick 2.5" Hi-density cushions, oversized 4" contoured roller pads and a horseshoe shaped base. A sleek, well defined body is only a step away with XMark, the mark of excellence.
Features & Highlights
- Flat, incline, decline (FID) weight bench with arm curl and leg developer
- Eight ladder adjustments from decline to full military position
- Leg developer allows for leg curls and leg extensions
- 14-gauge steel mainframe construction with scratch resistant powder coat finish
- Extra thick 2.5-inch high-density cushion and double stitched, tear-resistant Duraguard vinyl
|Item Weight:||68 pounds|
|Item Size:||22.75 x 47.5 x 47.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||76.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||27.1 x 8.2 x 8.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.