Product Description & Reviews
The XMark Vertical Knee Raise with Dip Station will provide defined abs, stronger arms, a well-developed chest, and a strong back. While the vertical knee raise station targets your core and abs the push-up station focuses on your chest. Twin dip handles are ergonomically spaced to help give a great dip workout to strengthen arms and shoulders. Simple, basic, rugged and, most of all, effective, the XM-4437 vertical knee raise enables an impressive list of exercises packed into one product. Sculpt, build and define your body with XMark, the mark of excellence.
Features & Highlights
- Vertical knee raise, dip and push-up stations
- Dip and push-up handles with rubber grips
- 14-gauge steel mainframe construction with scratch resistant powder coat finish
- Extra thick 2.5-inch high-density cushion and double stitched, tear-resistant Duraguard vinyl
- Tough skid resistant feet helps protect your floors against damage
|Item Weight:||91 pounds|
|Item Size:||25 x 65 x 65 inches|
|Package Weight:||108 pounds|
|Package Size:||35 x 6.5 x 6.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.