Product Description & Reviews
York Barbell Stackable Oak Plyo Boxes - York Barbell USA Made Plyo Boxes, or Step-Up Boxes, are designed and built for performing plyometrics training exercises in garage gyms, sports performance facilities, school weight rooms and commercial gyms. York wooden plyometrics boxes are constructed from 3/4" thick oak veneer plywood that remains stable during plyo jumps. The 1/2" thick rubber top is the same type of rubber used in commercial weight rooms to absorb shock from dumbbells, barbells and weight plates. It is hard wearing and remains slip-resistant even when wet. Latches on each step-up box locks multiple boxes together as one to insure the safety of the user. And a front and back carry handle cut-out makes stacking and moving plyo's easy for one person. Includes ONE EACH: 24" L x 24" W x 3" H (model 54256), 24" L x 24" W x 6" H (model 54257), 24" x 24" x 12" H (model 54258). Total assembled weight 127 lbs. One year manufacturer structural warranty.
Features & Highlights
- Boxes are stackable to create step up heights 3" to 18". Latches lock each box together when stacked
- MADE IN USA from 3/4" thick oak veneer plywood and topped with 1/2" thick non-skid rubber sheeting.
- Coated with 3 coats of commercial grade polyurethane gloss finish for extended wear.
- Each box includes a handle cutout on opposite sides for easy mobility and stacking.
- Dimensions: Box 1 - 24"x24"x3" (27 lbs), Box 2 - 24"x24"x6" (41 lbs), Box 3 - 24"x24"x12" (61 lbs)
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Ader Sporting Goods
mpn: PMPF-18,24R, ean: 0661799399463,